Spring Announcements

Good morning everyone.

Hoping everyone is staying safe in the middle of all that is going on here and around the world.

Obviously, life is not normal for any of us in the middle of this pandemic.

 Spring is usually one of my busy times of the year.  This is the first time in ten years that I have not been busy getting ready for Easter and Spring Portraits, Springs Sports and Spring weddings. 

I'm making use of my free time by learning some new skills and figuring out what sessions I want to offer when I am able to start taking appointments again.

Some of you are already aware that I am making changes to my business by taking less appointments. I have given up doing Spring team sports this year.  Although I am still available for private sports portraits after the pandemic has passed.

I will be enforcing strict limitations on how many clients I will be scheduling for mini sessions and special events. 
I will also be enforcing a strict limitation on how many bookings I have per month. 
There will be a waiting list.

I've created a private VIP group for my regular clients. You will have first priority in making appointments and qualify for special pricing.  I highly value customer loyalty and you guys who have been with me for years are my people! 

Prices and Offerings are changing for new clients.

At this time, I do not know if I will be able to reschedule Spring/Easter sessions.  I'm just waiting all of this out like everyone else.  Its just the craziest of times!

Take care all of you!
Steph










Comments