Thursday Thoughts

1,624

One thousand six hundred twenty-four.

That is how many photos I edited and delivered to Clients in their Christmas Galleries!

I think this might be a Christmas record for me!

So, you ask, what are you doing now??

Well,

I have two sessions left before the end of 2020.  Friday and Sunday.  And that will be a wrap for this year! Wow!

After my last sessions, I'll be taking time off of and relaxing and refreshing.  I'll be doing some blogging and posting.  I'm going over the 2020 calendar and planning out the year for sessions and will be trying some more new things that I've had in mind for awhile.

There are going to be some changes this year that are not as fun.  Changes in how business is conducted.  These changes are necessary for my business to grow and for me to keep doing this.  I'll be releasing information on this in January.

I'm going to have discontinue some of the types of sessions I offer to make room in my schedule for the things that I truly enjoy doing the most.  I don't have time, energy or resources to schedule everything that I have in the past.  And as sad as it makes me to let some things go, I am just as excited to really be able to dedicate myself to the things I really want to do.

Now to get my Christmas presents bought!




Comments