Monday - December 9, 2019

Good morning!

Time for a Monday Morning Update!

All galleries from the Polar Express Event have been delivered! 
And another batch of CD's went out in the mail this morning.

If you have not chosen your 5 photos from your gallery, just message me when you are ready and I'll make those 5 images available to download and send a CD with the same 5 images and a print release.

The Polar Express galleries have updated shopping carts giving you the option to purchase prints, ornaments, magnets & albums right from the gallery.

Thank you everyone for a fun and successful holiday season!  I had such a good time with each of you! 

After taking over 2000 photos and marathon editing sessions at 4am for the past several weeks, I am ready for my own holiday break.
I am no longer booking sessions for December, January or February.

I will however be blogging, so you can keep up with me here!

Have a great week everyone!
Steph






Comments