November 2019

Hello Everyone!

Its a new month!  

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite part of Fall!   With the rumors of cold and bad weather coming in, I wasn't sure what to expect this year...snow? rain?  bitter cold?  But at the last minute, it wasn't bad! Cold, yes, but not bad.

Shane & I had a great time out in the streets of Chester last night with our nieces and family enjoying the Baptist Church's trunk or treat (moved indoors for the cold...I appreciate that!) and the Scout House haunted house...always one of our favorites.  I'm not sure who to shout out to for putting the haunted house together every year but they do a FANTASTIC job!  We appreciate all the work that must go into that and its free for everyone. Thank you!  And we always stop by St John's Parish Hall. The St John youth group does a great job of providing fun games and treats.
And thank you to all the businesses for making Halloween fun for everyone.

Lots of exciting things happening this month!  Time change. I personally enjoy the extra hour of sleep.   The leaves finally changed color and I love it!  Thanksgiving.  And one of my favorite days of the year.  Black Friday!  I'm one of those crazy shoppers. I can't wait!

I didn't announce it here or on FB, but I quietly began scheduling appointments in October.  I took a limited amount of portraits and Fall Families over the last few week in between taking a small trip to Georgia to enjoy a mini vacation.  The times I had available for clients filled up quickly and I'm booked now through the end of the year.

If you are interested in booking a session, I'm currently NOT scheduling again until after the holidays.  If your interested in Winter Portraits/Sessions, please message me after the new year.

Coming up next is holiday sessions.  I'm not shooting family holiday sessions this year.  I'll be offering Polar Express mini sessions for children only.   I'll be officially announcing it later today on my Facebook page and opening up appointments for Saturday November 23rd.  If Saturday fills up, I will consider opening up Sunday November 24th. 

Congratulations to my parents, Steven & Barbara Zweigart! They are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversay today!  The Golden anniversary!  

Enjoy the last bit of Fall y'all!

Steph





Comments