August 2019

Hello Clients, Friends & Family!

And just like that, we're in the last month of summer!  I don't know about you but I am sucking up every bit of this sweet summertime as possible!  Making memories and preserving as many as I can with pictures. 

There has been a lot of changes with Stephanie Rinehart Photography over the past months and that includes a lot of personal changes as well as changes within my business. 

As many of you know, I do work a full time job besides running my photography business.  For the last ten years I've been balancing the two and my personal life as well and have loved every minute of it but this past year has been a tipping point.  My own lifestyle is growing and changing and I'm not able to keep up with everything in the same way I once could and still enjoy life.  Something has to give a little and so I'm not taking new clients or scheduling appointments currently.

I'm just enjoying my summer and I'll decide whats next for my photography when fall arrives.

Thank you all for supporting me all of these years!  I have so much enjoyed being a part of your special and important moments! 

XoXo
Steph






Comments