Fall 2018


Hi everyone! 

I hope all of you have been having an amazing Fall season! 

I wanted to keep everyone updated on what's going on around the studio.  There is a lot of transitioning happening!

#1 - As I've told all of you, I'm moving.  My daughter bought the house that I've been using as a studio on Opdyke St and I'm transitioning out as she isn't moving in right away.  I've still been doing sessions there, but most of my props and backgrounds have already been moved out. 

#2 - I'm planning on taking indoor portraits in my sunroom at my house on Diamond Cross for the time being.  For those of you that have been with me for awhile, this is where I started and I'm excited about returning...however, I return with a lot more props, so I'm going to have to get organized and since I still work a full time job and also still am taking clients during this transition, the going is slow and I'm working on it as I have the time.

#3 - I'm not taking new clients currently.  As much as I want to say Yes to everyone, I just don't have the time, energy, or resources to do so.  I'll only be working with my currently clientele, friends and family.  I apologize to those that I've already had to turn away. Know that its been the hardest part of my transition.

#4 - Christmas is around the corner & I'll be booking Christmas portraits for 1 weekend only on December 1 & 2nd.  Message me & I'll get you scheduled.


Comments