Puppy Love

 I do pet sessions all year round, but every Valentine's Day I offer Puppy Love sessions. Which are some of my favorite type of session!  So far I have only had dog owners take advantage of this fun session, but any pet is welcome.
I had a blast with these 3 Rotties & their Mama Alex and to accommodate their size & energy level, I set up in the garage at my house instead of at the studio.

Everyone was troopers about this because it was COLD that day and the heater in my garage went out.  The Rottie's didn't care but whew, it was really cold LOL!

These two are sisters and not fully grown yet.  Remi is annoyed at sharing the camera time with Rayven!  

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day this year & Ash Wednesday also falls on Valentine's Day this year, so that means Easter is early.  Watch for my Easter pictures this year in March!

Comments