2018 is Goals


Fifteen days into January and I'm digging down deep into my goals.

2018 is the year of #goals!

#goaldigger

And so far so good.

Goal Update:

1.  I said I was going to take off the whole month of January.  I tried.  I really did but I did shoot a birthday session on Saturday.  I still feel pretty depleted from 2017  but the session went GREAT and if that is a sign of how all my sessions are going to go this year...then I am going to have a fantastic year!

2.  Refreshing.  I have time right now to relax.  Take it down a notch. I'm reading great books, listening to music, exercising, watching movies,  getting my house back in order and spending time with my family, my friends and my animals. I really needed this!

3.  I'm working at posting & blogging more!  Clients have requested it and I've promised it but never had the time.  And when I did find the time was too exhausted to post.  I'm working on it! 

4.  Reloading.  Just because I'm taking a break doesn't mean I'm not thinking about photography, pretty much everyday.  I'm planning out my sessions for the year and getting ready to go shopping for new props!

Excited to keep moving forward!


Comments