Starting Something New


I'm calling it Friday Favorites...where I share some of my favorite photos here on my blog every week. 

Here are a few of my favorite shots from Summer 2017:




Its not a wonder that I'm having trouble saying good bye to Summer Portraits!  I had such a blast...no pun intended... taking 4th of July portraits!  I absolutely love seeing all my cute clients decked out in their red, white, and blue! 
I started doing these fun summer shots a few years ago and every year it becomes a bigger event...I'm already planning my props for next year.


A few years ago the Steele twins gifted me with the tire swing they no longer used (after we took some cute portraits with it in my studio of course).  I took it home & Shane tied it to our tree....intending for my nieces to enjoy it...but nothing at our house is merely for function...everything becomes a prop and my tire swing is a summer favorite with all my clients...Seniors included.
 
A rare indoor summer session.  Lydia scheduled a Birthday Portrait Session to celebrate turning 1.  I'm completely obsessed with her flamingo suit.  I see Flamingos as a summer theme for one of my sets next year. 
 
 
 
Oh. Em. Gee.
 
His cuteness destroys me.
 
I love taking summer portraits of little ones eating watermelon.
That is all.
 
The only thing better than one sweet sunflower cutie

Is two sunflower cuties
 
 
Summer 2017 was all about Sunflowers, tire swings, 4th of July & Watermelon! 
It was an amazing summer filled with amazing portraits. 
Next year, I have a few new tricks up my sleeves....be watching my Facebook page for my most recent upcoming events.


Comments