End Of Summer Musings

All good things must come to an end...but as the last of summer is slipping away, I have to wonder why it has to end so fast!  I'm not ready yet! 

I'm not ready for kids to be going back to school.  Not ready to close the pool for the year. Not ready to put away my sunblock.

I'd like to extend summer for an extra month please.  Can we do that?  I'll opt in.

Its not that I don't love Fall...because I do!  I'm super excited about Fall portraits...but I'm just not ready yet.

I wrapped up the last of my summer themed portraits this week after returning from vacation and I just can't believe how fast it passed by.  In a blink.

That's exactly why taking pictures is so important.  Life just passes us by so fast.  One season turns to another. Another birthday. Another Christmas.  New babies are born and we are all so busy and the next thing you know a whole year has passed by again.

Photos and memories are the only way to preserve time.  So I take a lot of them!

Celebrate life people!





Comments