April Update

Hi Everyone!

Another round of orders just arrived yesterday, so watch for a FB message or a text from me today notifying of a good time to pick up!

It's been super busy at the studio...but isn't it that way for all of us?  Seriously, there's always something going on and as soon as you think its going to calm down and there will be more time, something else pops up.  But what can I say...I love it! 

With that said...I have a lot of new specials and mini sessions planned that I said I would announce but some of them I just am not going to have time for this month.  Many of you already know, but I still work a full time job beside owning and operating the studio.  Its a tough balance sometime and I thank you all for your patience with me!

This weekend I'll be finishing up editing events that I already shot and shooting a family session.  So for those waiting to see pics, they are coming!

 I hear there's a cold front moving in Saturday...I hate cold. Really hate it so I'm really hoping it warms late Saturday afternoon.

Have a Great Friday Everyone!

Steph


Comments