About Last Night

Last night my website went down. 

Right in the middle of uploading client galleries...in the middle of the week before Easter.  This is my crunch time as I've been trying my best to get everyone's galleries to them before Easter.

I thought it was my internet connection.

It wasn't. 

My webhost went down.  I had to go to Facebook and look at my webhosts page to find out what was going on.  They'd experienced a power surge that had knocked their servers out...and my websites with it. 

There is nothing more horrible than having to tell all my clients that were waiting for gallery links Wednesday evening that my site was down.  It was quite embarrassing.

I've been with the same site for over 3 years and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened.

This morning everything was back online and working properly again...I'm back in business.  But I definitely wanted everyone to know what happened last night and if you were unable to view your gallery, I apologize and thank you for your patience

Steph

Comments