Christmas Eve Medley

 
The day before Christmas! 
And not a creature is stirring...
Except for the Pug.
And my boxers.
And my husband.
 
There is a lot of stirring in this house! 
 
But the hustle and bustle of frantic Christmas mini session editing is over. 
 
What a beautiful and peaceful morning I'm having with a cup of coffee in my pj's picking out a few photos to share with you all and reflecting on the last couple of months.  
 
I've got my Winter candle lit and all my presents wrapped and under the tree.  I'm not even sure where the time has gone since September!   
 
I have been blessed with so many amazing clients this fall and Christmas season!  And it was extra special being the first year in my new studio. 
 

 
I've had the opportunity to meet many new clients and to catch up with my regular clients. 
 
Having a family photographer is such a personal experience.  Being allowed into your lives for those important milestones is such a privilege! I'm so honored to be a part of your lives and preserve these memories.  This year I've photographed new babies, (including fur babies!), first birthdays, engagements, weddings and so many more happy occasions. 
 
The Christmas portraits is jut the icing on the cake on a such a fantastic year!
 
 

 
There is such a joy in capturing the perfect smile and expression!

And creating the perfect black and white.  (Love me some b/w's)
 

There's just something about pine cones.
 
Pine cones were huge this year.  HuGE!
 
 

 
I wish all of my clients a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed new year!  
 


 
And I Thank You ALL for choosing me as your photographer!
 
 

Comments