A Christmas Montage


Taking a tiny break from editing Christmas galleries this morning to check in with you blog reading peeps. 


For those of you who follow my blog...and there a lot more of you than I would have imagined...THANK YOU for continuing to visit even though I abandoned you for awhile!  I apologize...it would seem I've gotten in over my head the last few months and I'm learning exactly where the cut off dates are for scheduling appointments.  I'm learning this the same way I learn everything...the hard way.  Which means I'm up at 4:30am all month editing pictures before I go to work.  Next year, I'm starting Christmas photo shoots at least 2 weeks earlier!!!





I've learned a few other things from this year's Christmas photo shoots.


Such as non-breakable ornaments are still actually very breakable.


Lysol and anti-bacterial wipes should be kept close at hand.


Be fearless. Never let the toddlers see you sweat. 







Speaking of toddlers...this is what I was doing after finishing a toddler session last week.  A 15 minute session turned into 45 minutes.  This is where I landed afterwards.  I would have done a victory lap around the block after I finally got the shot I was aiming for, but after collapsing on the floor with my coffee I couldn't get back up. 

Did I mention photography is great cardio?


I've had a wonderful first Christmas at my new studio!  I'd love to tell you more tales of misadventure this morning but I have galleries to edit before I go to work!


Comments