Summer Sessions

July has been one hot month this year but that didn't slow down my sessions! It's been busy and I've been having a blast shooting in many of my favorite spots...like this one.  (I'm posting it today because I tried a new edit on it and wanted to see how it looks online :) )
 
 


I want to thank all my clients for coming out in the heat this past month for their sessions...many of them have been brutally hot...although that might just be me because I work indoors in the air conditioning 99% of the time. 

 
I also want to thank my clients for allowing me to do the work that I love!  Photography has allowed me to meet so many awesome people who become friends and family.  I feel privileged to be a part of your lives and love watching all "my kids" grow and change as they reach new milestones!
 
That said...I apologize for how long its been taking to deliver proofs!  I've not quite found a balance between shooting and editing and have been over extending my time since spring.  But I assure everyone I'm working on all your images and will be sending out batches of online galleries by the weekend! 
 

 
I am also planning many fabulous things for the weeks ahead and for Fall Family!
 
 
 

Comments