Last Photo Shoot of 2014


I know Christmas is over...but I still wanted to share a few images from my last photo shoot of the year.  They were taken too close to Christmas for me to have them ready, but that is no reason not to still have a last minute holiday shoot.  Christmas portraits aren't just for your Christmas cards.  They're still a milestone photo in your child's life. 

Now that my own children are young adults, I really am thankful that I had all of those holiday pictures from over the years.  I put them out in frames during the holiday season. 
Thankfully Jada's Mom Alex was patient in waiting for me to finish this last shoot (I finished earlier this week).  After all the colds and flu that hit my house, the editing went super slow.  This has been the absolute worst winter for sickness that we've had in our house in years and from what I hear we aren't the only ones. 

I had to promise Jada that she would get to have both Candy Canes. 
Bribery.
I'm not ashamed to use old fashioned bribery to get the cute shots.

 

Comments