My Christmas Tree

 I took a few pictures of our Christmas tree Sunday night. 
 

We usually have a real tree.  But this year, since we were on the Christmas Home Tour, we decided to get an artificial tree.  I wasn't happy about it.  We tried an artificial tree years ago and it turned out so ugly and so fake looking that we decided to never never never have another fake tree.  
Shane convinced me that if put up a real tree in November it would be completely dried out by Christmas.  (He is pro artificial...obviously)  So we got this little beauty 50% off on Black Friday at Hobby Lobby and put it up that afternoon.  As you can see...its awesome!  I love the height of the tree and the shape.  It was so easy to assemble. 
 
 

 
The tree has been up now for a few weeks with no needles to clean up.  I hate to admit it, but I might prefer an artificial tree after this year. 
 
 9 Days Until Christmas!!
 


Comments