Zach's Senior Portraits

 
I love photographing families but when I had the opportunity to book Zach's Senior Portraits, I jumped at the chance!  Senior portraits are so much fun...for me...I'm not speaking for my subjects lol...because just so you know, senior boys are not crazy about Senior pictures.  But their Mom's are.  And Zach made his Mom really happy on the day of our shoot.  His pics turned out great!

Although this shoot was not painless.  It was REALLY cold and while I was all bundled up in my coat, I had to ask Zach to wear his short sleeve shirt...you'd never know he was freezing his you know what off.
 
This shoot was easy peezy because Zach was so easy to work with.  We used 2 locations and only 2 outfits & his letter jacket.  Minimal clothing changes can still produce a variety of different looks in your proof collection.

Edgy!

 This one was my favorite!
 
 

Comments