October Announcements & Updates

October Craziness!
 
Fall is one of my super crazy busy times of the year.  Lots of weddings, Fall Sports, and Family portraits.  But you know I love it!!!  But it doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging, so I'll just give you a few updates this afternoon.
 
Sadly, I will no longer be able to offer portrait sessions at Studio M in Belleville.  Studio M is officially out of business.  They closed their doors this past week. 
I was fortunate enough to have the chance to bid on their going out of business auction  look at what I won!
 
 
 
This amazing chair!!  Excited about using it in my Christmas portraits in December!!

 
And this awesome muslin backdrop.  Perfect for portraits. 
 
In the meantime, I still offer portraits in my small sunroom studio and outdoor portraits.
 
This weekend, I'll be missing Chester's homecoming as I'll be shooting my cousins wedding in Carlyle!  I'm torn!!  I had no idea when I booked the wedding that homecoming was the same weekend.  I'll be missing photographing my son (this is his Senior homecoming dance) and my niece (her Junior homecoming).  But I'm guessing that maybe I'll get tagged with some pics on FB (read:  please! Tag me some pics of my son!  And my niece! )
 
I am excited to be attending and photographing my cousins wedding...watch for pics after the weekend! 
 
Stingers parents:  Pictures have been ordered!!! 
I also have one more Stinger team that I'm scheduled to photograph this Sunday!  Love me some Stingers football!
 
Fall portraits are coming up fast:  October 11, 12 and October 18 & 19th. 
Keep your fingers crossed for good weather! 
 
Have a great weekend everyone :)
 
 

Comments