Follow Me on Instagram

 
 
Follow me on Instagram:  StephanieRinehartPhotography
 
I'd add a link somewhere on this blog, but I can't figure out how to add it grrrr. 
 
If you follow me on instagram you'll get to see more photos of my chickens.  The little yellow fuzzy chicks I bought at Easter for Spring portraits are now laying eggs and earning their keep...and annoying the neighborhood.  Who doesn't like chick pics? right?

 
You'll see photos of me holding things in front of the camera while I take pics with my cell phone.  This is one of the wildflowers I grew in my wildflower garden.
 

You'll see sunflowers and other beautiful things that I spy with my little eye while I'm out on photoshoots.
You'll see my kids.  I use them to test the lighting before my clients arrive. They love doing this for me. Really they do. 
 


You'll see moody black and white filtered photos of my dogs.  Mostly Sugar. She's a ham.
 
But seriously...instagram is fun!



Comments