Cousins


I've had the pleasure of photographing each of these cousins individually over the past year, but this past summer was the first time I had them all together! The parents had totally realistic expectations of the end result...which means they knew I probably was not going to get a lot of photos of two 4 year olds and 2 two years old all looking at me at the same time or perfectly posed...which lets face it, that would just be boring anyway!
A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost
 
 
The main purpose of this shoot was to get a shot of all 4 of the kids to be framed as a 10x13 size as a gift for Grandparents day. I love knowing exactly what my clients are planning with their images after a session.  It helps me not only during the photoshoot but also during the editing.  I cropped all the photos to perfectly fit a 10x13 frame. 

Summer cutie
 

I couldn't resist taking a few extra shots of Kinley while we waiting for the others to re-group.
 
cousins are ready made friends


 



Comments