Happy Easter


I've had a great time this past month taking Easter portraits and Spring pics of family, friends, and friends of friends.  It's my most favorite thing to do.  Thank you to each of my clients.  You are all awesome!
 

We celebrated Holy Week all week long.  I'm happy and proud to be a Christian and to share and practice my faith with my family is the absolute most important priority in my life.
note:  Our pinterest styled eggs were mostly a pinterest fail.  Epic fail.  But the big kids still had an awesome time decorating the eggs for our smallest nieces.

Remember my Easter chicks. 

Nothing makes Easter more springy than a baby blue Easter egg.  It makes my heart grow.

I'm obsessed with editing EVERYTHING in matte. 
 
Happy Easter everyone!  He has risen!  Thank you Jesus!

Comments