First Photo of 2014

Happy New Year! 

I've started a 365 Project for 2014.  1 picture a day for a year.  I've tried to do this before and ran out of steam before I even got through January.  But by blogging the photos, I'm hoping to stay on track.

The theme for January is barn wood.  Barn wood has a universal appeal.  Its been a popular choice for photographers over the past few years.  There are a lot of resources for fake barn wood rugs that many of us use in our pictures that look very real in portraits. 

I took this picture with Old Trusty.  My outdated Olympus camera.  My Canon is going in to the manufacturer for a tune up, so I won't be booking any appointments for January portraits.

I am however booking WEDDINGS!  For all of you who've gotten engaged over Christmas, Congratulations!!  Message me on Facebook for more information!


Comments