October Wedding


Congratulations Tasha & Mike!  Thank you so much for allowing me to be your wedding photographer!

5 behind the scenes facts about Tasha & Mike's wedding.

1.  Outdoor wedding
2.  It started out raining and gray and that morning it looked like we were going to have to move the wedding indoors...but it cleared up just in time for the ceremony.
3.  I edited the photo you see above twice.  In the first edit, I removed the lower half of the bride and groom so that it appeared their two sons holding the frame just had a photo of the bride and groom...as an idea, it seemed like it would look awesome, but the end result was just a little un-nerving as they looked disembodied.   So this is the version I used and it is GORGEOUS!
4.  Tasha & Mike's youngest son gave the bride away...so precious.
5.  After all my editing, their were 252 proofs to show the bride and groom! 

Comments