Chester Sports is keeping me busy this past week and into all of next month, but I do love it!  Everyone involved with Chester Sports from the coaches to the parents are great to work with it!  It's crazy to see how much the kids from last year have grown in just one year!

This photo is just an outtake from Monday night while I was testing the light, but I wanted to share it as an example to the parents...especially those who like to scrapbook their photos.  On Facebook I see a lot of examples of parents taking photos of their kids through the fencing during a game.  I've seen some great shots done like this recently but more often then not I see some really bad ones.  A tip to keep in mind when shooting through fencing is to pay attention to your focus.  Press the shutter half way down to allow your camera to focus and look at the fence and your child to see if both are in focus.  If your child is blurry or the fence is blurry, refocus the shot.  If you hold the shutter half way, it holds the focus until you take the shot by pressing the shutter all the way. 

Comments