Online Proofs

One of the frequent questions I receive from my clients is about online proofing.

I currently ONLY offer online proofing.  Here is the link to my proofing website:

http://rinehartphotography.zenfolio.com/

Click on View Proofs at the top.

Many of my proofs are available to the public.  Meaning that anyone that goes to my Proofing homepage can click on View Proofs and take a peek at all the photos from the session.   Making proofs available for anyone to see sometimes makes them easier to share with family and friends. 

Not everyone wants to make the proofs available for anyone to see and those proofs are password protected and after I upload the photos, I will e-mail you a link to the proofs and provide the password. Clients may share the password with anyone they wish to see the proofs.

Orders may be placed online from the proofs.  Orders made from the proofing website are sent directly to my professional printing color lab and then mailed directly to you, the client.  

Some clients do not prefer to place their order on the proofing website and that is ok too, I can also take the order directly from the client. 

Comments